Here are some online resources to complement your Sylheti language learning.
1) the Youtube channel She Learns
2) the Youtube channel PhotonLearning has some older wordlists in Sylheti
3) the Youtube channel Twinklesangel1234 has five videos of mini dialogues
4) on Youtube Banglaview TV has newscasts in Sylheti – look for সিলেটী ভাষায় রাইতকুর খবর = ‘nightly news in Sylheti language’
5) on Youtube search for ‘Sylheti natok’ or ‘Sylethi natok’ or ‘Sylhety natok’ for local/village dramas and comedies
6) some poems (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) etc. and story telling (7)
7) prank phone sketches (1) (2) (3) etc.
8) some artists are subtitling their music videos, using various transcription systems (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) etc.
9) the Youtube channel MASLAHA that produces local London community videos, including in Sylheti
10) the site Sylheti Language Preservation with resources
11) the site Let’s Learn Sylheti with the Youtube channel Let’s Learn Sylheti
12) some literature resources at Sylheti Translation and Resources (STAR)
13) growing number of stories in Sylheti at Storyweaver.org.in
14) amateur news written in Siloti Nagri at surmafarorkhobor.com
And lots of other music!
Are there any other resourses that should be added to the list?
(Sylheti has lots of dialectal variation and a rich vocabulary. Most Sylheti speakers are multilingual so there can be lots of code-mixing/code-switching. And Sylheti has been affect by Bangla which socially and politically dominates so many Sylheti words are disappearing, replaced by Bangla. In short, there can be lots of variation in how one person speaks compared to another.)